Get Us On Your Side To Represent You In Any Will Contest or Other Dispute

Speak with an experienced will contest attorney based in Minnetonka, serving all of Minnesota

Controversies can arise with the terms or interpretation of Wills and/or Trusts during the probate or Trust administration process. Also, if you wonder if your relative was unduly influenced in his or her estate planning documents or may not have been competent to sign those documents, contact us to discuss the matter. Or, if you’re not sure whether your loved one’s Will or Trust administration is being handled properly, reach out to Bender-Kelner Wills, Trusts & Estates P.A. Law Firm. We can explain your rights, help you settle a dispute if appropriate, or zealously help you pursue your rights in litigation, if necessary.

We have successfully represented many spouses, significant others, and children who have challenged or needed to defend the terms of Wills and Trusts.

To learn more about our services to assist you with probate or other disputes, contact a will contest attorney today. Our Minnetonka, MN office is conveniently located in Tonkawood Office Park on Highway 7.

We can represent you in connection with a variety of trust and estate-related disputes

We can represent you in connection with a variety of trust and estate-related disputes

Bender-Kelner Wills, Trusts & Estates P.A. Law Firm has years of experience addressing all kinds of disputes involving Wills, Trusts, the probate process, and Trust administration. Trust us to handle:

  • Will contests, if you feel there might have been issues when the Will was drafted, i.e., undue influence or lack of competency
  • Estate or Trust disputes that you anticipate or that may already be occurring
  • Other Trust and Estate-related litigation


Speak with an estate dispute attorney in Minnetonka, serving all of Minnesota, today to guide you. We’ll do everything we can to get the best possible outcome for your situation. You can request an appointment at any time by calling our office at (952) 930-3700.